Membership: An unlimited number of those interested in the maintenance of a Meeting library.
Term: One year, but may serve an unlimited number of consecutive terms upon nomination and approval.
Meetings: Upon the call of the Committee Clerk.
General Responsibilities: The care and orderly maintenance of the Meeting library.
- Keeps a record of the books borrowed from the Meeting library.
- Checks to make certain that borrowed books are returned.
- Contacts those who have taken out books but have not returned them.
- Checks off and restores returned books to their assigned place on the library shelves.
- Is familiar with the library books.
- Recommends and finds books for those who inquire.
- Acquires books as funds permit.
- Discards books if availability of space or duplication so requires.
- Catalogs new additions to the library.
Clerk: Named by the Committee members.