Term: One year, but may serve unlimited consecutive terms.
Meetings: on call of the Committee clerk
General Responsibilities: To insure that the meetinghouse and grounds are properly maintained and cared for at all times.
- oversees every aspect of maintenance of the meetinghouse and grounds.
- makes certain that public safety ordinances are observed.
- assists the Finance Committee in maintaining adequate fire, theft, and liability insurance coverage.
- provides for meetinghouse custodial (housekeeping) care.
- provides for lawn care, tree care, and snow removal.
- recommends to the Meeting necessary improvements, addition to equipment, repairs and replacement, and provides estimates of the cost of such.
- maintains access to accurate records of all maintenance and utilities costs.
- keeps building plans and surveys and ensures continuity of care for them.
Clerk: named by the Committee members.